Thursday 26 May 2016

First week

This week has been a very convenience week and I'm ok with that.
 I have sprained my ankle and also just found out I've had glandular fever so needless to say every spare minute when I'm not working i have been putting my feet up and resting! I've still managed to keep on top of the necessities like laundry etc..
I think sometimes our bodies are trying to tell us we are working to hard but i say they shut up and let me get on with my day! No time to be sick and I actually feel fine except for the extra exhaustion i am getting from simple tasks so really i have to just have more rests and definitely no exercise (YAY! what better excuse?)
But this weekend i must get organised and get a food plan and prepare some lunches otherwise i will be spending a fortune for the next 4 weeks on convenience food to eat during the day!

anyway this is just a short and sweet post before bed.
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment