Saturday 10 November 2018

It's been awhile...

Well Its been almost another year since my last post!! I have not been more organised this year at all! Business is just hectic! Ive changed focus numerous times.

I still want to live more simply and have worked on decluttering a fair bit, in fact last week i went around the house and removed a whole heap of useless items so I'm still working on that. A couple months ago I put out an airtasker job for someone to help me declutter, organise and clean my kitchen - Yes this is wasted money BUT Its a task i have put off for almost 2 years now :0 there were so many items I no longer use or need I mean who am I kidding if I've had a pasta machine for over 5 years and still not made pasta its probably not going to happen + all of the excess tupperware (hands up if you have a tupperware issue... the containers do not stack meaning they take up so much bloody space... Space I do not have... goodbye!) I have also removed all of the items that I don't need due to having a thermomix I kid you not I have no more saucepans! Hi 5 to me anyway the help I received from my airtasker ad was exactly what I needed 4 hours later and I had 3 boxes full of stuff to donate and sell I had emptied an extra chest of drawers I bought to fit extra tupperware and now fit all of my kitchen items in the actual kitchen :) and added bonus the items I sold covered the costs of hiring someone from airtasker so it was a win win!

What else Ive been fostering for over a year now, Im not even sure on the number of foster animals we have had through here.. A lot of cats and even a few dogs more recently. I love it but I'm just to busy to continue with the fostering at the moment so will be putting more focus into fundraising for the rescue instead.

Ive been making sure to fit in some craft here and there I just love stamping it's so mind numbing no focus etc.. then there are the more complicated crafts or creative I guess you could say like mixed media pages are a must! Ive been doing some simple journalling as well Just a big mixture of extra activities to keep me occupied in my non-existent free time :)

Today I spent some time journalling and colouring in instead of cleaning the house... ou just have to let things go sometimes even though I can't stand looking at the mess I just couldn't tackle it I had no energy and its my only day off this week! Besides I have 2 puppies running around like mad hatters so once I clean it will be messy again - well thats my excuse anyway lol

Well before it gets to late I better try to battle my insomnia

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment